INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
TYPES OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CURTIDOS LAJARA, SL is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
CURTIDOS LAJARA, SL. CALLE COSTA DEL AZAHAR, 2 – 03610 ELDA (Alicante). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External suppliers of this website:
|Proveedor||Finalidad del Servicio y de la Cookie||Información del Proveedor|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Análisis estadístico del sitio web a nivel de contabilización de visitantes, páginas visitadas, palabras clave utilizadas y similares||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel the user will be able to configure the cookies that the website can install in their browser, except for the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Delete cookies from your device
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus deleting the cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site specific cookies
For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.
While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Version 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac